Saturday, May 15, 2010

Babies


Pardon the theme of young children in the recent posts - if any of you know anything about me, then you're not surprised. I saw the movie 'Babies' last night, and not only was it too adorable for words, but it had a great soundtrack. I can't find more than a one minute preview available for download for most of the songs, but I've posted the full track list and if you're not as cheap as I am I recommend buying it on itunes.

  1. The Perpetual Self, or "What Would Saul Alinsky Do?" - Sufjan Stevens (full song)
  2. Baby
  3. Les Bébés
  4. Hattie
  5. Moulins
  6. Marie - Bruno Coulais (45 second preview)
  7. Evell Marie
  8. Les Chutes
  9. Le Jeu des Bébés
  10. Bercuese
  11. Premiers Pas
  12. La Tollettes de Bébés
  13. Sommell de Hattie
  14. Bayarjagal - Bruno Coulais (50 second preview)
  15. Réverie
  16. Ponijao
  17. La Marche des Bébés - Bruno Coulais (1 minute preview)
  18. Les Cheveux

and of course, here is the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment