Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Now That's What I Call FAITH!


looking through itunes, trying to stay updated on pop culture, and came across two little gems.

one: Now that's what I call Faith! yes, of the "Now" hit fame. Not only can you have the top 25 hits of any year since 1983 (When the first 'Now That's What I Call Music!' came out as a mixtape in Great Britain), but you can also purchase this cd and, as it promises, 'Get Inspired'. No time to pray? No problem! Just pop 'Now That's What I Call Faith!' in to the cd player or, seeing as cds are too obsolete for the on-the-go-observer, download the entire album on itunes and play it via iphone en route to work or school.

two: a heinous song, one whose title alone deterred me from listening further than the 30 second clip of the chorus offered on itunes. If any of you have the strength to listen to it in it's entirety, bravo (or, brava.) I encourage you to give it a whirl and report back. Here is the ever charming, appropriate for all occasions jingle 'Reverse Cowgirl' by T-Pain. I don't know about you, but I'm thinking instant classic.


No comments:

Post a Comment